New Construction Homes
Up to 3% New Construction Rebate in any City in Texas.
A common misconception when purchasing new construction is that you don’t need an agent and builders discount the price because the consumer has no representation. When a buyer does not use a buyer’s agent, the builder either pays their sales representative a higher commission or pockets the savings.
Why would you need us when purchase new construction home?
- The site agent represents the builder; they are not there to "help" the consumer.
- An experienced agent will save the consumer money building with new construction.
- We can inform the client of issues in construction, knows what questions to ask, you don't always get what you see.
Up to 2% Rebate for pre-owned home in DFW area.
Make a short list of possible homes that you would like to schedule a showing by AATRealty. Our rebates is based on number of homes that you would like to see;
2% of the purchase price as a rebate if you choose your home at the first five showings.*
1.5% of the purchase price as a rebate if you choose your home within 5 to 10 showings.*
1% of the purchase price as a rebate if it takes more than 10 showings to find your home*
Buyer Rebates based on a commission of 3% of the market price paid to me by the sellers broker for representing you in the transaction.
Things to Know:
The title company can pay your rebate at closing if it is included on your HUD-1 closing settlement. Your loan program may reduce, limit, or prohibit your rebate. Also, we can cut you a check at the closing date. Talk to your lender about your rebate options.
3% new construction buyer rebates if a commission of 4% of the sales price paid to us by the builder, if not the rebate would be 2.25% of the final sales price.
Pre-owned buyer rebates based on a commission of 3% of the sales price paid to us by the sellers broker for representing you in the transaction
Buyers Rebate apply for Properties over 350k.
What We Do for You?
• Understand your needs and expectations through an initial consultation.
• Help you find the right financing. (Securing your financing puts you in a stronger negotiating position when the time comes)
• Estimate your closing expenses.
• Guide you through the home search process & develop your home search plan.
• Assist you with the Metrotex database of homes and home communities.
• Set up a website for you that contains up-to-date listings of homes that meet your criteria.
• Accompany you while viewing homes of interest.
• Find your dream home.
• Negotiate advantageous pricing and terms for you by representing your best interests and consulting with you regarding all negotiations.
• Negotiate seller paid repairs and improvements.
• Explain all documents, including any government required papers and disclosures.
• Guide you through the entire closing process.
• Help you obtain lender financing approval.
• Accompany you when signing the closing documents.
• Obtain your house keys and give you your rebate at closing.